Words of Wisdom
is the ability to not panic.
2. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
3. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God
wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
8. Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.
9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
10. Laugh every day; it's like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
13. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy
your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it's just
18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and then; just
don't stay long.
19. Surviving and living your life successfully require courage. The
goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and risk-taking. Learn
from the turtle: it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
20. Be more concerned with your character than your
reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is
merely what others think you are.
And last, but not least:
21. Leave gentle fingerprints on the soul of another for
the angels to read.